Monday, December 24, 2012

Boxing Day Sale!

Or, as we in the US simply like to call it, Day After Christmas sale!

Enter the code: BOXINGDAY in the coupon field on Etsy and receive 20% off of your purchase price. To help with the gift that Santa didn't bring. ;)
http://www.thetoycove.etsy.com
The code will be active from 12/24-12/29.


I've also got some new (better) pictures of Ankylosaurus:

Ankylosaurus: Ferocious Herbivore

Ankylosaurus' Club Tail

Armored Plate (inaccurately squishy)

Bad dreams won't stand a chance.


Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I've ended up moving twice in one month... not an experience I'd recommend to anyone. I've just about got everything back in order now. I'll coming out with a few new frog designs (as well as a couple other sea creatures I hope you'll enjoy) soon, so stay tuned.

Until then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment