Friday, April 26, 2013

Settling in

Well, the moment arrived a couple of weeks ago for this hermit crab to switch shells again. After hurriedly moving out of an unsafe living situation, I stayed in my parents' basement for a few months. I looked for a house to rent for a while, then finally decided to get another apartment. I ended up with a lovely, spacious, quiet place in a quiet part of town. All the toys seem very happy here.

Of course, relocating in the middle of April meant devoting far less time to The Toy Cove's buy 1, give 1 project. Now that the studio is set up again (minus the sewing machine table, which should be coming over later today), I'm diving back in, but I'm still not sure about whether or not to extend the April promotion into May. I feel like I want to give it a better chance.

I'll have more news and pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment