Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Of care tags and unsewn owls.

Several months ago, I came across an Etsy listing for care tags by JennifersJewels. I bought a sample quantity (60 tags), and as soon as I got them in the mail, I knew I'd be ordering more. The quality of these tags is really impressive, especially given the reasonable price.
And I swear no one paid me to write this. I just really love these tags. If you're a soft toy maker (or a clothing designer), you should check them out.

Tonight, after sewing lots of frog eyes, I pinned tags on the owl pattern pieces.
There's nothing left to do now but to feed them through the sewing machine and watch as more and more soft owls begin to roost in the studio.


I can't wait to show you the finished product.

For now, Prototype Owl looks at her future friends longingly...


No comments:

Post a Comment